is widely recognized as one of the world's leading authorities on business loyalty and is a frequent speaker to major forums and groups of senior executives. Audiences around the world consistently rate him as an outstanding communicator.
“Reichheld debunked the notion that loyalty was dead. [He] put loyalty economics on the map.”
- The economics of customer and employee
- Customer Relationship Management
- The increasingly vital role of loyalty in
the new economy
- Leadership strategies for building
- Measuring loyalty: moving beyond customer
- E-Loyalty: enduring relationships on the
- The link between corporate ethics and
- Building employee loyalty: organization, compensation, communication, and strategy
— Fred Andrews, The New York
“Fred Reichheld makes it clear that loyalty-management is real; it works; it delivers superior performance. He is the world expert.”
Scott Cook, founder, Chairman of the Executive Committee,
For more information about Frederick F. Reichheld, contact:
Bain & Company, Inc.